Monday, September 8, 2014

"New York, a venture" - the first official trailer




After 7 months since I completed the script and 1 month since I finished shooting, now I can say that what looked like an overambitious and almost utopic project firstly summarized by a bunch of papers and a pre-production teaser, is finally taking shape between my hands while I'm assembling the last frames, sounds and effects into a living mosaic of real and imaginary lives.

My deepest gratitude to the cast and all the people who joined this "extrasensory" enterprise throughout the sensory overload of Manhattan:

Craig Williams aka Adam Clairfield,
 Kyrie Vickers aka Amy Bolnes,
 Henrik Kim Rehr aka the Lunatic of Central Park,

Karen Goldfarb aka the Lady of Central Park,
Lincoln Athas as camera assistant, 

Vincenzo Fantasia
and Said Raissi  aka the Runners.

 
More news and content to come in the next days.

No comments: